Motrec International is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join its dynamic team at its new facility in Sherbrooke.
Working under the supervision of general management, the selected candidate will be primarily responsible for the development, execution and overall management of the company’s marketing and digital platforms. Your skills, experience, and personal qualities will be constantly put to good use in a stimulating B2B manufacturing environment.
As a Motrec brand ambassador, you must be proficient in management, web technologies and all forms of marketing. It will be an opportunity develop your career while taking on challenges that have a direct impact on the success of our innovative and rapidly growing company.
- Project management: Collaborate with internal and external contacts on various projects to create value for the company
- Present needs (briefings) and follow up on budgets and timelines
- Manage external suppliers (agencies, consultants, printers, etc.)
- Marketing plan: Implement plans and track budgets
- Collaborate closely in strategic planning
- Participate actively in various committees and meetings
- Produce reports, performance indicators, analyses, recommendations and business intelligence
- Develop competitive and strategic intelligence, best practices, market research and surveys
- Support the management, sales and engineering teams
- Develop innovative and effective tactics to differentiate the company from the competition
- Oversee planning, strategy, development, production and quality control, and disseminate marketing, promotional and training materials (brochures, videos, sales documents, mailing lists, etc.) to dealers as well as to external and internal clients
- Create content: Content strategy, communication, writing, translation and linguistic revision; plan and execute the editorial calendar
- Develop product launches and offensives
- Protect and promote the company’s brand image and notoriety
- Manage social networks
- Optimize SEO/SEM: Paid advertising campaigns (AdWords, Display and Facebook), SEO optimization (organic), track statistics (Google Analytics, Search Console) and evaluate tactical effectiveness
- Plan and manage logistics of special events
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the company’s dealer network
- Update and improve the company’s web platforms on an ongoing basis, including its website (WordPress), CRM, and online quoting tool
- Manage data and systems administration
- Optimize processes with digital tools
- Extensive experience and knowledge of U.S. marketing practices and customers
- Proficiency in all phases of marketing and digital projects, as well as in performance marketing, conversion and acquisition
- Extremely organized, autonomous and proactive
- Comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative and analytical, with a keen interest in technology and business
- Eager to stay abreast of the latest web and marketing trends
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, both written and spoken
- University degree in marketing or other related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Expertise with web applications (CRM, CMS), social networks and all phases in the creation of marketing materials
- Knowledge of Adobe applications is an asset
- Resumes and cover letters must be submitted in PDF format.
- Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.