Motrec International Inc. is looking for a Sales Account Executive to join its dynamic sales team.
The perfect candidate has proven success in sales, is highly motivated with energy and experience that make him/her stand out in the sales field. Reporting to the Director of Sales and Business Development, the Sales Account Executive will develop new business opportunities, support and cultivate existing customers and grow Motrec’s brand awareness in our industry.
With a customer base primarily situated in the United States and throughout the world, the candidate must be proficient in English, very comfortable working with US customers and willing to travel in order to establish and maintain strong relationships with major players in the industry and open new doors to expand the company’s sales. Autonomy, positive attitude and a rigorous work ethic are essential traits of the ideal candidate.
This career opportunity is for a candidate who wishes to meet a variety of challenges within a growing company that promotes professional, personal and financial fulfillment.
- Type: Full Time
- Location: Based in Sherbrooke (QC) – Frequent travels in the USA
- Start Date: To Be Confirmed
- Salary: Experience-based
- Reporting to: Director of Sales and Business Development
- Prospect and develop new customer accounts to grow the business
- Grow company sales and achieve maximum market penetration
- Prospect, identify, qualify and target accounts that fit a national account profile
- Cultivate and develop national accounts
- Source new business opportunities through creative initiatives and networking
- Actively pursue new methods for developing sales leads and prospects
- Manage, support and develop existing customer relationships
- Meet sales targets and identify volume growth opportunities
- Analyze industry trends and prepare accurate forecasts
- Set up appointments, plan efficient use and management of time
- Communicate product knowledge and product differentiation to existing and new customers
- Understand and master customer needs and design offerings from our extensive range of products and services to fit those needs
- Network with key customers to identify and address specific needs
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Train customer’s sales team and/or technical team
- Perform internal follow-up on production and delivery dates to meet customer requirements and expectations to ensure customer service and satisfaction
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups
- Eight to Ten (8-10) years of sales experience
- Selling experience in the Materials Handling Industry would be an asset
- University degree in business or related field
- Flawlessly fluent in English with the capacity to also work in French
- Extensive work experience in the United States
- Established relationships in the industry
- A natural ‘’hunter’’ of new business
- Experience with CRM and web-based sales tools
- Sales growth with medium to large wholesale customers
- Excellent time management, organizational and sales skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined to succeed
- Strong people skills, verbal and written communication
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to learn and apply technical product-related information, and to provide training or demonstration concerning new products
- Computer skills are essential (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- This list does not represent the full range of functions and responsibilities. More details will be provided to pre-selected candidates.
- The selected candidate will receive a negotiated compensation program based on their experience. It will include a base salary, an incentive component and a series of benefits that will be defined with the selected candidate.
- We will only communicate with candidates selected for an interview.